1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
posted 4 months ago with 123,802 notes
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together."
posted 4 months ago with 107,673 notes
"If I have to ask for your attention, then I don’t even want it."
posted 4 months ago with 231,682 notes
"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."
posted 4 months ago with 9,440 notes
"I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone and fake the funk."
posted 4 months ago with 444,420 notes
"I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter, and too hot for you."
posted 4 months ago with 243,821 notes
"You think it’s cool to hate things. And it’s not. It’s boring. Talk about what you love and keep quiet about what you don’t."
posted 4 months ago with 324,466 notes
"You may not agree with a woman, but to criticize her appearance — as opposed to her ideas or actions — isn’t doing anyone any favors, least of all you. Insulting a woman’s looks when they have nothing to do with the issue at hand implies a lack of comprehension on your part, an inability to engage in high-level thinking. You may think she’s ugly, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot."
Hilary Clinton says like an absolute legend. It’s a bit too normal how appearances are criticised and the degree to which such criticisms are perceived as valid.
It always says more about you than me and I’m glad Hilary found the words to explain it coherently. .
posted 4 months ago with 65,331 notes
alright crying check now lets move on to howl’s moving castle
posted 4 months ago with 0 notes
probably gonna watch doctor horrible’s sing-along blog and cry for the third time this week
posted 4 months ago with 1 note